Baby & Birth Virtual Classes Available.
The requirements for sheltering-in during the COVID-19 pandemic have made it necessary to move all of our classes to a virtual platform. See what options we have available below.
Mamatoto Village’s Suite of Online Classes
Mamatoto Village is happy to provide online childbirth and parenting preparation classes that you can take conveniently from your home.
There are no commercials or sponsored content and you can share this information with your partner and support people. You can access the eClasses from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection.
What’s included in every course?
- 1-hour virtual meeting with a live Instructor after the course
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools and checklists for birth, baby, breastfeeding, and postpartum
- Audio library with soothing sounds and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate
eClass Chapter Information
Understanding Birth: Pregnancy, Labor, Birth Stories, Comfort Techniques, Medical Procedures, Cesarean Birth, Newborns, Postpartum
Understanding Breastfeeding: How Breastfeeding Works, How to Breastfeed, When to Feed Your Baby, Getting Enough Milk, Breast Care, Breastfeeding Lifestyle
Understanding Your Newborn: Newborn Traits, Newborn Behaviors, Crying and Comforting, Feeding, Diapering Bathing, Nail Care & Dressing, Newborn Health, Newborn Safety
How it works:
• Once you purchase your seat for the eClass, we will email you login instructions. You’ll have access to the class for 90 days. Check with your insurance company for partial reimbursement of the class cost.
There are no refunds once the online course has been purchased.