Our intention as birth workers is to provide a supportive and nurturing environment as you journey to motherhood. Mamatoto Village believes that every birthing person and family who wants support deserves to have it. We are committed to assisting person in having the birth experience they desire.
We strongly believe in informed choice, decision-making and refusal. This is why we offer our clients evidence-based information to make the best decisions regarding their maternity care. We believe that pregnancy and birth are normal and transformative experiences in a person’s life.
It is our goal to create a safe space where the birthing person feels affirmed in their own courage, intuitive nature, strength, and resolve.
Who do we support?
We provide support for all family structures, situations, body types, and ages, including survivors centered care and those with substance use disorder.
What does the Labor Support Package include?
- 2 prenatal visits (the first in our office and the 2nd in your home)
- Birth Plan Coaching
- Comfort measures and relaxation techniques exploration and practice
- On-call support beginning 3 weeks before your estimated due date (EDD)
- Continuous labor and birth support
- 2 postpartum visits which include Lactation/Infant Feeding Support (this includes bottle feeding)
Fees for Service
Labor Support fees range from $800-$1600. Flexible payment options are available. FSA and HSA are accepted. All fees are due by 34 weeks of pregnancy.
- $250 non-refundable deposit reserves your space
- 1/2 due before the first visit
- 1/2 due before the second visit
- Complete the form below
- Participate in a 30-minute Meet and Greet with a Birthworker at Mamatoto Village
- Complete your contract
- Pay a $250 Non-refundable deposit to reserve your space
- Start your journey!